IMPORTANT: If you would like to be reminded about the conference in 2018(the 7th of July 2018), please, fill in the form.
One of principle we stand for is the accessibility of knowledge, therefore all the materials from the conference our speakers are willing to share with the audience, with those who attended the event and those who could not for some reasons. This year we had 8 speakers representing 5 countries, who were willing to share their research and some practical results in applying computer vision and machine learning technologies. Below, you can find all the videos from EECVC 2017. Enjoy!
1. James Pritts – researcher at the Center for Machine Perception and a PhD candidate at Czech Technical University
2. Sergii Kharagorgiiev – Chief Computer Vision Engineer at Starship Technologies
3. Tolga Birdal – PhD candidate at the Computer Vision Group at TUM (Munich)
4. Alexander Shekhovtsov – Postdoc at Czech Technical University in Prague (Center for Machine Perception)
5. Victor Sdobnikov – Head of Strategic RnD at Apostera
6. Ievgen Gorovyi – CEO and Founder at It-Jim
7. Valeriy Krygin – Developer at GlobalLogic Ukraine
8. Andrew Rabinovich – Director at Magic Leap
Overall report about the conference you can find here – link.