The first edition of the Eastern European Computer Vision Conference has received more attention and interest than it was expected initially – EECVC got nearly 3 times more applications the seats available (500 vs 150). Therefore, we had to carefully hand pick every participant judging on his/her experience and interest in participation.
As we promised to those who could not attend though, below you can find slides and videos from the EECVC 2016. Enjoy!
1. James Pritts – researcher at the Center for Machine Perception and a PhD candidate at Czech Technical University
5. Andrii Babii – Software developer at Geosynergy Pty Ltd.
6. Taras Chaykivskyy – Senior C++ Developer at Eleks
7. Fedor Polyakov – C++ Core Developer, CIO at Looksery
9. Panel Discussion – Computer vision education
Vitaliy Goncharuk (Founder/Organizer) & Daria Gayoshko ( Project Coordinator)